Bengals' Ochocinco, Sims uncertain
Ochocinco had no receptions in the game.
He will have an MRI on his knee on Monday, a source told ESPN.
He was joined on the sideline by defensive tackle Pat Sims, who broke his right forearm, and safety Tom Nelson, who hurt his left knee. The Bengals will host a wild-card playoff game next weekend, and the status of the three players for that game is uncertain.
Jets linebacker David Harris went out in the second half with an ankle problem. The Jets would not say which ankle he hurt.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Redskins' Cousins to start in place of RG III
- Urlacher: Bears should stick with McCown
- Ravens' Elam on Megatron: 'He's pretty old'
- NFL to look at big changes for replay system
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth Home Limited Jersey Cincinnati Bengals Jermaine Gresham #84