Bengals' Ochocinco, Sims uncertain
Ochocinco had no receptions in the game.
He will have an MRI on his knee on Monday, a source told ESPN.
He was joined on the sideline by defensive tackle Pat Sims, who broke his right forearm, and safety Tom Nelson, who hurt his left knee. The Bengals will host a wild-card playoff game next weekend, and the status of the three players for that game is uncertain.
Jets linebacker David Harris went out in the second half with an ankle problem. The Jets would not say which ankle he hurt.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Chancellor probable after late-practice injury
- Goodell: Pursuing Deflategate aggressively
- Goodell: NFL to rule on Lynch fine after SB
- Pats' Blount cleared of Pittsburgh pot charge
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth Home Game Jersey Cincinnati Bengals Rey Maualuga #58