Harris questionable for playoff game
The leading tackler on the league's top-ranked defense missed two days of practice before returning Thursday. Harris was injured in the Jets' 37-0 win over the Bengals last Sunday, the result of what he thought was an illegal chop block.
Harris said the ankle felt "kind of stiff" after practice Thursday, but added that he hopes to play Saturday. Harris was unavailable for comment Friday because the team had no media availability before leaving for Cincinnati.
Cornerback Donald Strickland is also questionable with the same quadriceps injury that sidelined him last week.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers still not ready to return for Packers
- Welker likely out until playoffs, sources say
- Vikes' Peterson 'ready to roll' vs. Bengals
- Bears' Briggs medically cleared to return
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2009 NFL PLAYOFFS: ROAD TO MIAMI
Colts 30, Jets 17
Saints 31, Vikings 28 (OT)
Vikings 34, Cowboys 3
Jets 17, Chargers 14
Saints 45, Cardinals 14
Colts 20, Ravens 3
Jets 24, Bengals 14
Cowboys 34, Eagles 14
Ravens 33, Patriots 14
Cardinals 51, Packers 45 OT
- NFL Team Apparel Youth New York Jets Sportsman Full-Zip Green Hoodie