Report: Lynch accused of stealing $20
The Buffalo News reported Saturday on its Web site that a complaint to police said Lynch took money from the woman last month at a restaurant in Hamburg, N.Y.
The woman's husband, Buffalo Police Sgt. William Crawford, filed the complaint with Hamburg police a day after, but they delayed giving a statement to detectives until Wednesday.
The incident reportedly occurred Dec. 7.
Hamburg police declined to comment but confirmed that Crawford made a complaint.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Goodell: Pursuing Deflategate aggressively
- Goodell: NFL to rule on Lynch fine after SB
- Pats' Blount cleared of Pittsburgh pot charge
- Peyton hopes to make decision 'soon' on '15
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Alternate Limited Jersey Seattle Seahawks Marshawn Lynch #24