Quinn won't need foot surgery
Quinn sustained a Lisfranc injury on his left foot against Kansas City on Dec. 20. On Tuesday, Quinn visited Dr. Robert Anderson in Charlotte, N.C. Holmgren said it was his understanding that Anderson does not feel Quinn needs an operation.
Holmgren said Quinn will return to Cleveland next week to be examined by the team's medical staff. If surgery is required, a Lisfranc foot injury can sideline a player for months.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peppers joins Packers on three-year deal
- Edelman agrees to re-sign with Patriots
- Jags WR Blackmon OK after single-car crash
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texans RB Tate
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Cleveland Browns Hitch Cover