Trial to begin in Williams' death
Attorneys selected a jury Monday and will deliver opening statements Tuesday morning in the case of a man accused of firing the fatal shots into Williams' limousine from an SUV on New Year's Day 2007.
Willie Clark is charged with first-degree murder. He has said he is innocent.
Police say the shooting happened after Williams and other players got into an altercation at a Denver nightclub with another group that included Clark.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch plans holdout over contract
- Steelers holding off on new Big Ben contract
- Ravens sign suspended former Giants S Hill
- 49ers' Smith: I've stayed sober since Sept.
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- The Highland Mint Denver Broncos Framed Memories Photo Mint