Source: Johnson, Bengals reach deal
Johnson was an unrestricted free agent after signing a one-year deal last season. At the age of 28, Johnson provided leadership and run-stopping ability to a Bengals defense that was one of the surprises of the NFL.
A former second-round choice of the Bears in 2004, Johnson played three seasons for the Bears and two seasons for the Cowboys before joining the Bengals.
He started 13 games for the Bengals last season and had 29 tackles and two sacks.
Senior NFL writer John Clayton covers the NFL for ESPN.com.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Super costly: Tickets may hit all-time high
- Sources: Pats victim of late-night fire alarms
- Haden: Browns don't think Manziel 'a joke'
- Super Bowl prop bettors favor safeties, OT
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2010 FREE AGENCY
- Nike Youth Home Game Jersey Cincinnati Bengals Andy Dalton #14