Deliberations continue in murder trial
Jurors deciding the Willie Clark case will return to the Denver courthouse Thursday morning.
Clark is charged with first-degree murder in the New Year's Day 2007 shooting.
Prosecutors say Clark went into a murderous rage after a confrontation at a nightclub, and that he later told friends he fired the fatal shots.
Defense attorneys say Clark wasn't in a vehicle that pulled up besides Williams' rented limousine when someone inside fired the shots. They say Clark is being made a scapegoat.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch plans holdout over contract
- Steelers holding off on new Big Ben contract
- Dolphins say scandal in past as camp opens
- Ravens sign suspended former Giants S Hill
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- WinCraft Denver Broncos Peyton Manning Ultra Decal