Deliberations continue in murder trial
Jurors deciding the Willie Clark case will return to the Denver courthouse Thursday morning.
Clark is charged with first-degree murder in the New Year's Day 2007 shooting.
Prosecutors say Clark went into a murderous rage after a confrontation at a nightclub, and that he later told friends he fired the fatal shots.
Defense attorneys say Clark wasn't in a vehicle that pulled up besides Williams' rented limousine when someone inside fired the shots. They say Clark is being made a scapegoat.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Chiefs sign Charles to contract extension
- Broncos' Bowlen has Alzheimer's, steps down
- Davis ends holdout, reports to 49ers camp
- Suggs wants Flacco to be more vocal leader
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Coleman Denver Broncos Straight Leg Canopy Tent