Deliberations continue in murder trial
Jurors deciding the Willie Clark case will return to the Denver courthouse Thursday morning.
Clark is charged with first-degree murder in the New Year's Day 2007 shooting.
Prosecutors say Clark went into a murderous rage after a confrontation at a nightclub, and that he later told friends he fired the fatal shots.
Defense attorneys say Clark wasn't in a vehicle that pulled up besides Williams' rented limousine when someone inside fired the shots. They say Clark is being made a scapegoat.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: Vikes give Rudolph 5-year extension
- Hardy 'hates' being distraction for Panthers
- Cobb: Haven't done enough for new deal
- Jets' Milliner says he is NFL's best cornerback
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Forever Collectibles Men's Denver Broncos Team Colored Contour Flip Flop