Bengals, Williams agree on 2-year deal
The 33-year-old lineman started all 17 games at right guard, including a playoff loss to the Jets. Williams has been with the Bengals for the last six seasons, and wanted to stay even though he was an unrestricted free agent.
Williams was the only Bengals lineman to start in his same position last season, when Cincinnati went through a year of transition. The Bengals emphasized the run last year and finished ninth with 128.5 yards per game.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: Vikes give Rudolph 5-year extension
- Hardy 'hates' being distraction for Panthers
- Cobb: Haven't done enough for new deal
- Jets' Milliner says he is NFL's best cornerback
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Forever Collectibles Cincinnati Bengals Elite Backpack