Charges dropped against Reed
Reed had been charged after an October 2009 confrontation with police outside of a bar. Judge Richard King dropped two charges against Reed in March and told Reed he would also dismiss the remaining two charges if Reed completed community service.
Reed did his community service with the Salvation Army. The judge dismissed the charges Monday.
Reed's attorney did not immediately return a call for comment Monday.
The charges marked the second time in 2009 that Reed had a run-in with the law. He paid fines and restitution after pleading guilty last year to damaging a paper towel dispenser in a Pittsburgh-area convenience store bathroom weeks after the Steelers won the Super Bowl.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Broncos' Bowlen has Alzheimer's, steps down
- Falcons WR Jones cleared for training camp
- Dungy seeks to clarify Sam comments
- Chargers, Woodhead agree to 2-year deal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Pittsburgh Steelers Black Nailhead Sweatshirt