Carroll: We'll see where it goes with Hill
Hill missed Seattle's first minicamp last month, and Carroll said Sunday as the team wrapped up its second minicamp that Hill was told to get his own personal matters under control.
Hill was arrested for investigation of domestic violence in the Seattle suburb of Issaquah in early April, just days after reaching a plea deal on a marijuana charge in Georgia. Hill, a four-year starter for Seattle, could be subject to testing and possible discipline in the NFL's confidential substance abuse program.
Carroll says once Hill gets his business handled, "we'll see where it goes."
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL suspends Ravens RB Rice for 2 games
- Suspended WR Blackmon arrested for pot
- RG III: Good having coaches 'believe in you'
- Source: Gordon to appeal suspension Aug. 1
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Men's Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Highland Jacket