Dillon booked, released on $50K bail
CALABASAS, Calif. -- Former NFL running back Corey Dillon has been arrested on suspicion of assaulting his wife during an argument at their Southern California home.
The Los Angeles County sheriff's office says deputies went to Dillon's Calabasas home Saturday after his wife, Desiree Antoine-Dillon, called 911.
The sheriff's office says the couple argued over a pending divorce and child custody issues and she had minor injuries. He was booked and released on $50,000 bail.
Corey Dillon had no public telephone listing in Calabasas and couldn't be reached for comment Monday.
He already faces a court hearing after he was arrested last month when police allege he was driving drunk near Malibu.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers not cleared, still under evaluation
- Broncos' Welker still not cleared to practice
- Source: Garvin fined $25K for hit on Huber
- Flacco to wear knee brace against Patriots
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
MORE FROM ESPN BOSTON
- For Bare Feet New England Patriots Soft Sleep Socks