Wilson, Bengals agree on deal
Wilson signed a six-year, $39 million contract with the Raiders in 2008 but was released after one season. The Dolphins signed him but let him go in March.
The one-year deal is slightly above the league minimum of $630,000 but it also includes incentives.
John Clayton is a senior writer for ESPN.com.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Colts owner Irsay faces four felony counts
- Broncos sign WR Sanders to 3-year deal
- Texans' Foster medically cleared to return
- Saints bring back RT Strief on five-year deal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Siskiyou Gifts Cincinnati Bengals Executive Tri-Fold Wallet And Collector's Tin