Steelers unsure of quarterback's status
On April 21, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell suspended the two-time Super Bowl winner for the first six games of the season and also ordered him to undergo a behavioral evaluation following a March incident in which a 20-year-old college student accused him of sexual assault in Milledgeville, Ga. The case will not be prosecuted.
The Steelers are not certain when Roethlisberger might be cleared by Goodell to resume workouts. Voluntary practices are scheduled for May 18-20, May 25-27, June 1-3 and June 8-10.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers not cleared, still under evaluation
- Broncos' Welker still not cleared to practice
- Source: Garvin fined $25K for hit on
- Marshall almost pulled 'a Dez Bryant' Dec. 1
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
BEN ROETHLISBERGER COVERAGE
NFL personal conduct policy
- Nike Youth Home Game Jersey Pittsburgh Steelers Troy Polamalu #43