Steelers unsure of quarterback's status
On April 21, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell suspended the two-time Super Bowl winner for the first six games of the season and also ordered him to undergo a behavioral evaluation following a March incident in which a 20-year-old college student accused him of sexual assault in Milledgeville, Ga. The case will not be prosecuted.
The Steelers are not certain when Roethlisberger might be cleared by Goodell to resume workouts. Voluntary practices are scheduled for May 18-20, May 25-27, June 1-3 and June 8-10.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Saban: Talks with Peyton, Gase not together
- Source: 49ers likely to pass on Smith option
- OTL: He may have shot Tillman
- Source: Jags to meet with Bridgewater again
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
BEN ROETHLISBERGER COVERAGE
NFL personal conduct policy
- Nike Men's Ben Roethlisberger Jersey - Home Limited Pittsburgh Steelers