Stokley sidelined for passing workout
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Wide receiver Brandon Stokley was held out of Thursday's passing camp practice by the Denver Broncos, the latest workout he's missed because of a shoulder injury.
Coach Josh McDaniels says Stokley has missed several of the team's spring practices since falling on his shoulder during a recent workout.
He did not elaborate on when Stokley suffered the injury, and, as a matter of routine, does not put a timeline on a player's return from injury.
The injury put another hole in the Broncos wide receiver corps as the team works its way through a spring practice schedule that wraps up in mid-June.
Two of the team's draft picks, wide receivers Demayrius Thomas and Eric Decker, are coming off foot surgery and have yet to practice with the team.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peterson just 'having fun' with Sherman feud
- NFL on Gordon: Culpable for what's in body
- Romo unsure he'll play in preseason opener
- Ravens' Harbaugh: Proud of Rice's response
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Wild Sports Denver Broncos Tim Wolfe Series Desktop Helmet Statue