Caldwell unsure if 3 will skip minicamp
INDIANAPOLIS -- Three Indianapolis Colts -- all Pro Bowlers last season -- are skipping another round of voluntary workouts.
Receiver Reggie Wayne does not traditionally show up until the mandatory offseason workouts. Indianapolis police are investigating credit card charges after Wayne told them an ex-girlfriend may have used his credit card number to make more than $93,000 in online purchases.
Coach Jim Caldwell says he isn't sure if any of the players will attend this weekend's mandatory three-day mini-camp but that he hopes they'll participate.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL mulls fine for Lynch's hat, sources say
- Brady has cold, says 'not worried about it'
- Colts, CFL WR Carter near deal, source says
- Report: 'Deflategate' probe seeks Ivy consult
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Reggie Wayne Wall Graphic