Bills' Wang carted off during practice
Gailey said it's too early to determine the severity of the injury, but expressed hope that the player won't be out for the entire season.
The fifth-round draft pick out of Virginia Tech was unable to put any weight on the leg after hurting it when he collided with a defender while pass-blocking during a team drill. Wang immediately fell to the ground in pain and had difficulty getting up.
Trainers had Wang lay on his back with his leg elevated and then loaded him on the cart.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers not cleared, still under evaluation
- Broncos' Welker still not cleared to practice
- Source: Garvin fined $25K for hit on Huber
- Flacco to wear knee brace against Patriots
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Photo File Buffalo Bills Team Logo Framed Photo