Chargers WR Floyd signs tender
June 15 is the deadline for clubs to withdraw original qualifying offers to unsigned restricted free agents and still retain exclusive negotiating rights by substituting a tender of 110 percent of the previous year's salary.
General manager A.J. Smith didn't return calls seeking comment.
Floyd started nine games last year, catching 45 passes for 776 yards and one touchdown.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Bengals extend Lewis' contract through '15
- Lions retain Pettigrew with 4-year contract
- Sources: Ravens keep LB Smith for $16.1M
- Titans, Woodyard agree to multiyear contract
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Vincent Jackson Wall Graphic