Jolly signs tender offer from Packers
Jolly's agent, Brian Overstreet, confirmed the signing in an e-mail to The Associated Press on Tuesday. Jolly's signing was first reported on the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel's website.
Jolly had faced a Monday night deadline that would have allowed the team to lower its offer.
Jolly is facing drug charges in Houston after his July 2008 arrest outside a club allegedly for illegally possessing at least 200 grams of codeine. If convicted, Jolly faces up to 20 years in prison.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Chancellor probable after late-practice injury
- Goodell: Pursuing Deflategate aggressively
- Hundreds lose out on tickets to Super Bowl
- Goodell: NFL to rule on Lynch fine after SB
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Boys' Home Game Jersey Green Bay Packers Eddie Lacy #27