Rinehart pays $195 in fines, fees
The 25-year-old Rinehart, a native of Boone, Iowa, paid $195 in fines and fees after Black Hawk County Magistrate Patricia Meany issued her written ruling June 3.
Campus police spokesman Dave Zariffs says officers responded to a door alarm at a pizzeria in Cedar Falls on Jan. 18 and found Rinehart pulling on a locked door. A police report says Rinehart, who played at Northern Iowa from 2004-07, appeared to be intoxicated. He refused a breath test and was arrested.
Rinehart made four starts for the Redskins last season before breaking his right leg.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Repetitive Lynch: 'Here so I won't get fined'
- Browner stands by comments on targeting
- Patriots' Blount: Seahawks D 'not immortal'
- Ex-Patriots RB Tatupu had CTE, family says
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Boys' Robert Griffin Iii Jersey - Home Game Washington Redskins