Goodell to visit seven training camps
NEW YORK -- Commissioner Roger Goodell will visit seven NFL training camps during the first week of August.
Goodell plans to visit the Browns on Aug. 5, before the Pro Football Hall of Fame induction ceremony on Aug 7. Cleveland opens its camp on July 31.
NFL spokesman Greg Aiello, who posted the tentative itinerary on Twitter, says Goodell also plans to visit the Super Bowl champion New Orleans Saints on Aug. 2, Philadelphia on Aug. 3, and the Baltimore Ravens and Washington Redskins the following day.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sherman is expected to play as baby nears
- Seahawks SS Chancellor wearing knee brace
- Super Bowl XLIX tickets most expensive ever
- Sources: Peyton may decide to return soon
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Indianapolis Colts Practice Club Grey Pullover Hoodie