Tebow to be underwear spokesman
The quarterback will work with several of the underwear company's product lines in catalog, TV and print advertisements and on jockey.com.
Tebow said in a statement that he's "long been a fan and consumer of Jockey and think they make a quality product with a great fit."
The Broncos selected Tebow, who won two championships at Florida, in the first round of the NFL draft. Rookies are due to report to camp Wednesday but Tebow won't be allowed to do so until he has a contract with the team, one that figures to be worth $12 million over five years.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: Manziel will work out for Browns
- Kelly leaves NYC to continue cancer treatment
- Saban: Talks with Peyton, Gase not together
- Source: 49ers likely to pass on Smith option
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Tim Tebow: On A Mission DVD