Eagles trade Mays for RB or draft pick
The deal was announced Friday.
According to a report on FoxSports.com, if Arrington does not make the Eagles' 53-man roster, the Broncos would instead send a conditional 2012 draft pick to Philadelphia.
Originally a second-round pick of Arizona in 2005, Arrington spent four seasons with the Arizona Cardinals from 2005-08, compiling 1,347 career yards from scrimmage (654 rushing, 693 receiving) while also averaging 23.6 yards on 114 kickoff returns, including two returned for touchdowns.
Arrington, who played at California, signed with the Broncos in 2009, but missed the season after undergoing microfracture knee surgery.
Information from The Associated Press contributed to this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peppers joins Packers on three-year deal
- Edelman agrees to re-sign with Patriots
- Jags WR Blackmon OK after single-car crash
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texan RB Tate
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2010 NFL TRAINING CAMPS
NFL BLOG NETWORK
CAMP CONFIDENTIAL: NFC
CAMP CONFIDENTIAL: AFC
ESPN LOCAL COVERAGE
- Nike Women's LeSean McCoy Jersey - Home Limited Philadelphia Eagles