John Gill unlikely to play in 2010
Team president Bill Polian said Monday that he expects the NFL to place Gill in a roster category that would keep him inactive this season.
Gill was arrested early Sunday after Indianapolis police found him passed out in a ditch. A police report said Gill tried to stand but kept falling over.
The 23-year-old Gill was released from jail after the charge was dropped. Gill played in two games as a rookie with the Colts last season.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL to release schedule Wednesday night
- Bills' Marrone had cancerous mole removed
- Men linked by Tillman tragedy make contact
- Former Jaguars LB Allen had stroke in game
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Women's Indianapolis Colts Leader Full-Zip White Jacket