Marshawn Lynch to test ankle Tuesday
The results will help determine whether he'll play in the team's preseason finale at Detroit.
Coach Chan Gailey was pleased with how Lynch ran sprints at the end of a team walkthrough Monday. The next test will be to see how Lynch looks during practice two days before Buffalo travels to play Detroit.
Lynch has been out since hurting his ankle in a preseason loss at Washington on Aug. 13.
Also Monday, the Bills released three players to establish their 75-player roster a day before the NFL deadline. The players released were offensive tackle Kyle Calloway, a rookie seventh-round pick, defensive tackle Lonnie Harvey and receiver Aaron Rhea.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Steve Smith reaches 3-year deal with Ravens
- Source: Nicks lands in Indy on 1-year deal
- Hall: No 'fisticuffs' on horizon with Sherman
- Ex-Bills QB Kelly has recurrence of cancer
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2010 NFL PREVIEW
- Fathead Marshawn Lynch Wall Graphic