Knowshon Moreno practices
Moreno, who remains No. 1 on the team's depth chart, pronounced himself "80-some percent" healed from the injury. It's unlikely he'll play in the Broncos' preseason finale at Minnesota on Thursday, however.
Coach Josh McDaniels said he isn't worried about Moreno being OK for the regular season without a training camp because he went through something similar last season as a rookie, when he held out at the start of camp and then sprained a knee in his first preseason game.
Tuesday marked the first day Denver's top three tailbacks were on the field together.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Steve Smith reaches 3-year deal with Ravens
- Colts strike deal with former Giants WR Nicks
- Pats reach deal with suspended CB Browner
- Spikes agrees to contract terms with Buffalo
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2010 NFL PREVIEW
- Fathead Knowshon Moreno Wall Graphic