Fred Jackson gives jersey to HOF
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Buffalo Bills running back Fred Jackson presented the jersey he wore in the 2009 season finale against the Indianapolis Colts to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in a ceremony before the Bills' opener against Miami on Sunday.
Jackson became the first player in league history to compile 1,000 yards rushing and 1,000 yards on kick returns in a season last year after his 212-yard rushing performance in Buffalo's win over the Colts.
He finished with 1,062 yards on the ground and 1,014 yards in returns in 2009.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peppers joins Packers on three-year deal
- Edelman agrees to re-sign with Patriots
- Jags WR Blackmon OK after single-car crash
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texans RB Tate
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Home Game Jersey Buffalo Bills Fred Jackson #22