Colts' Bob Sanders injures elbow
The seven-year veteran did not return to the game and the team did not disclose the severity of the injury.
Sanders ruptured his left biceps tendon in a Week 8 win over San Francisco last year and missed out on the remainder of the team's season.
Sanders, a two-time Pro Bowler, was drafted by the Colts in the second round of the 2004 draft out of Iowa.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: KC gives Charles 2-year extension
- Broncos' Bowlen has Alzheimer's, steps down
- Davis ends holdout, reports to 49ers camp
- Suggs wants Flacco to be more vocal leader
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- GameWear Indianapolis Colts Classic NFL Football Portfolio