Raiders pull QB Jason Campbell at half
Coach Tom Cable put Bruce Gradkowski in to start the second half with the Raiders trailing the St. Louis Rams 7-3. Campbell threw an interception on his final pass of the first half, drawing chants of "Bruuuuuce!" from the crowd.
Campbell was 10 for 17 for 99 yards in the first half. He was acquired from Washington during the draft to be the starter in Oakland. It only lasted six quarters.
Gradkowski provided a spark last season when he replaced JaMarcus Russell, but did not get a chance to keep the job because of injuries and the deal for Campbell.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Panthers officially cut ties with receiver Smith
- Sources: Pats' Wilfork asks team for release
- Source: Pats talking with banned CB Browner
- Lions retain Pettigrew with 4-year contract
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Darren McFadden Wall Graphic