Trent Williams MRI shows no damage
Shanahan says that Williams' knee is sore Monday and his status for Washington's game against the St. Louis Rams won't be known until later in the week.
The fourth overall pick in this year's draft hurt his left knee and a toe with about 1½ minutes left in the fourth quarter of Washington's 30-27 overtime loss to the Houston Texans on Sunday. Williams was helped off the field and did not return to the game.
Shanahan says he's still awaiting results of an MRI on Williams' toe.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Chancellor probable after late-practice injury
- Goodell: Pursuing Deflategate aggressively
- Hundreds lose out on tickets to Super Bowl
- Goodell: NFL to rule on Lynch fine after SB
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Home Game Jersey Washington Redskins Santana Moss #89