Lions to start QB Shaun Hill again
Quarterback Matthew Stafford did not practice Wednesday. Schwartz says Stafford is doing well with his rehabilitation, but the coach and player haven't said what the timetable is for his return.
The No. 1 pick in the 2009 NFL draft injured his right shoulder in the season-opening loss at Chicago and missed Week 2 against Philadelphia. He missed six games last year with an injured left shoulder and right knee.
Hill has completed 53 percent of his passes for 423 yards with two touchdowns and three interceptions in two games this season.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Broncos' Bowlen has Alzheimer's, steps down
- Falcons WR Jones cleared for training camp
- Dungy seeks to clarify Sam comments
- Chargers, Woodhead agree to 2-year deal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 3 PREVIEW
MNF: PACKERS AT BEARS
HOT READ: CHRIS JOHNSON
EAGLES NAME VICK STARTER
NFL BLOG NETWORK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Fathead Matthew Stafford Junior Wall Graphic