Leroy Hill to miss several games
Seahawks coach Pete Carroll didn't give specifics Wednesday about Hill's injury. It was originally announced as a calf strain but Carroll said it was more in the Achilles' area.
Hill has been wearing a protective boot since being hurt early in last Sunday's game against Denver.
Hill was making his season debut last week after being suspended by the league for the season opener against San Francisco. Hill was suspended for one game following his arrest in Georgia on a marijuana possession charge.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Browns' Haden: Cleveland title race is on
- Crabtree responds to Sherman: Tired of talk
- Jones-Drew: London deserves an NFL team
- Johnson: Lions 'need to win a Super Bowl'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Alternate Game Jersey Seattle Seahawks Marshawn Lynch #24