Brees' wife won't call QB during game
In a "60 Minutes" episode on the couple that will air on Sunday, Brittany Brees says she won't call her husband until after the game if delivery starts during it.
She is due to deliver a boy on Oct. 18. If she goes into labor the day before, while the Saints are playing in Florida against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, she says she will "get the drugs and just pretend everything's fine."
Brees says that's fine with him.
The couple already have a 20-month-old son, Baylen.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL mulls fine for Lynch's hat, sources say
- Lynch to media: 'You know why I'm here'
- Ex-QB Blake: Deflating footballs common
- Broncos hire Phillips as defensive coordinator
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Platinum Limited Jersey New Orleans Saints Drew Brees #9