Jake Delhomme on inactive list
Delhomme has a sprained right ankle. The injury occurred in the season opener against Tampa Bay and kept Delhomme from playing last week against Kansas City.
The Browns also placed running back Jerome Harrison (thigh) on the inactive list, along with wide receivers Carlton Mitchell and Brian Robiskie (hamstring); linebacker Marcus Benard (ankle); offensive linemen Steve Vallos and Shawn Lauvao (ankle); and defensive lineman Shaun Rogers (leg).
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Redskins' Cousins to start in place of RG III
- Urlacher: Bears should stick with McCown
- Ravens' Elam on Megatron: 'He's pretty old'
- 49ers again take aim at Seahawks' roster
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- FANMATS Cleveland Browns 2-Piece Printed Carpet Car Mat Set