Terrence McGee has surgery on leg
Coach Chan Gailey said Monday it wasn't knee surgery, but it was related to McGee's recent knee soreness.
McGee missed Buffalo's 38-14 loss to the New York Jets Sunday, and will be out for the upcoming game against Jacksonville (2-2). The Bills have their bye following that game.
Tight end Shawn Nelson is eligible to be reinstated this week after serving his four-game NFL suspension for violating the league's substance abuse policy. However, the Bills may use a one-game exemption for him after Nelson revealed Monday that he underwent groin surgery four weeks ago.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rangers take Seahawks QB Wilson in draft
- Bucs' Goldson says rep as dirty 'ridiculous'
- Redskins' Cousins to start in place of RG III
- MJD hopes to be back with Jags next season
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 4 COVERAGE
- Highland Mint Buffalo Bills Framed Memories Photo Mint