Steve Smith, Sherrod Martin ruled out
Smith hasn't practiced since spraining his left ankle in Sunday's loss to New Orleans and has been in a protective boot this week. Martin has been sidelined since sustaining a concussion against the Saints.
Running back DeAngelo Williams practiced for the second straight day Friday following an illness and is probable for Sunday. Cornerback Captain Munnerlyn practiced and is probable despite a sore foot.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL suspends Ravens RB Rice for 2 games
- Suspended WR Blackmon arrested for pot
- Panthers' Newton 'full-go' at training camp
- RG III: Good having coaches 'believe in you'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 5 PREVIEW
HOT READ: CLAY MATTHEWS
MNF: VIKINGS AT JETS
RANDY MOSS TO VIKINGS
NFL BLOG NETWORK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey Baltimore Ravens Steve Smith Sr. #89