Chad Ochocinco probable for Bengals
The team expects Ochocinco to play, however.
Fellow wide receiver Jordan Shipley won't play. He was ruled out because of a concussion.
Defensive end Jonathan Fanene will miss the game with a hamstring injury.
In other Bengals injury news, safety Roy Williams is doubtful with a knee injury, while linebacker Dhani Jones (hamstring), cornerback Johnathan Joseph (forearm) and defensive tackle Pat Sims (knee) had full practices Friday and are probable.
John Clayton is a senior NFL writer for ESPN.com.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Agent: Peppers joins Packers on 3-year deal
- Steve Smith reaches 3-year deal with Ravens
- Colts strike deal with former Giants WR Nicks
- Pats reach deal with suspended CB Browner
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 5 PREVIEW
HOT READ: CLAY MATTHEWS
MNF: VIKINGS AT JETS
RANDY MOSS TO VIKINGS
NFL BLOG NETWORK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Antigua Men's Cincinnati Bengals Exceed Polo