Andre Johnson, Mario Williams active
Johnson missed last week's game and skipped Wednesday's workout with a sprained right ankle. Williams left midway through Thursday's practice with an injured groin. He was listed as questionable Friday.
Also, Texans linebacker Brian Cushing returns after a four-game drug suspension.
Giants running back Ahmad Bradshaw is active and is slated to start against the Texans. Bradshaw missed Wednesday and Thursday's practices with an ankle injury but he worked on Friday and will play.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers still not ready to return for Packers
- Welker likely out until playoffs, sources say
- Vikes' Peterson 'ready to roll' vs. Bengals
- Bears' Briggs medically cleared to return
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 5 COVERAGE
- Nike Men's Houston Texans Nailhead Pullover Navy Hoodie