Calvin Johnson hurts right shoulder
Johnson said afterward the shoulder was sore before heading quickly to the training room. After coming out of the game, he had his jersey removed on the sideline before the shoulder was wrapped in ice.
The ice wrap was gone by the time Johnson spoke briefly to reporters in the locker room.
Lions coach Jim Schwartz said only that Johnson "landed funny" on the play.
Johnson caught four passes for 54 yards and a touchdown. He also caught a ball near the back corner of the end zone, but the play was ruled incomplete after a review because Johnson couldn't get both feet in bounds.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rangers take Seahawks QB Wilson in draft
- Bears to start Cutler at QB against Browns
- Megatron to show Elam 'old man's strength'
- Redskins: RG III still starter entering 2014
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 5 COVERAGE
- Franklin Detroit Lions Kids' Deluxe Uniform Set