Bruce Gradkowski hurts shoulder
Gradkowski was hit hard by San Diego's Shaun Phillips on a pass play in the final minute of the first quarter Sunday. The play was originally ruled a fumble. The Raiders challenged and it was changed to an incomplete pass.
Gradkowski went to the locker room and was replaced by former starter Jason Campbell. The Raiders originally said Gradkowski would not return but he came out to start the second half. He threw two incompletions on one drive and then was replaced again by Campbell.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Agent: Peppers joins Packers on 3-year deal
- Jags WR Blackmon OK after single-car crash
- Steve Smith reaches 3-year deal with Ravens
- Colts strike deal with former Giants WR Nicks
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 5 COVERAGE
- New Era Women's Oakland Raiders Sideline 9Forty Black Adjustable Hat