Rams meet NFL sellout mark
The team said Thursday that support from sponsors Anheuser-Busch and KMOV-TV helped ensure the game will be televised locally.
Limited tickets remained for the game between the 2-3 teams.
The Rams have met requirements for sellouts of all three home games so far this season, though attendance totals have been about 12,000 shy of the 65,000-seat capacity in the Edward Jones Dome.
The Rams were 1-15 last season and failed to sell out their last three home games.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Broncos, WR Sanders agree to 3-year deal
- Texans' Foster medically cleared to return
- Peppers joins Packers on three-year deal
- Edelman agrees to re-sign with Patriots
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 6 PREVIEW
HOT READ: ARIAN FOSTER
MNF: Titans at Jaguars, 8:30 ET
NFL BLOG NETWORK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- The Highland Mint St. Louis Rams Sam Bradford Panoramic Photo Mint