Kevin Kolb gets second straight start
Michael Vick took snaps with the scout team Friday but is not ready to return to the starting lineup. The former Pro Bowl quarterback will miss his second consecutive start Sunday because of damage to his rib cartilage.
Vick hurt himself during the first quarter of the Eagles' loss to the Washington Redskins and missed last week's game against the San Francisco 49ers, when Kolb led the team to victory. It is possible Vick could sit out next weekend at Tennessee, too, because the Eagles have a bye week after that.
Information from ESPN.com senior NFL writer John Clayton was used in this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch plans holdout over contract
- 49ers' Smith: I've stayed sober since Sept.
- NFL suspends Ravens RB Rice for 2 games
- Romo says his best football is yet to come
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 6 PREVIEW
HOT READ: ARIAN FOSTER
MNF: Titans at Jaguars, 8:30 ET
NFL BLOG NETWORK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Nike Youth Home Game Jersey Philadelphia Eagles Michael Vick #7