Jason Campbell to start vs. 49ers
Coach Tom Cable said Gradkowski threw a few balls Friday for the first time since injuring his right shoulder last week against San Diego and will be questionable for the game. Cable says that if Gradkowski feels good during warmups Sunday, he could be the backup to Campbell.
Running back Darren McFadden is questionable with a hamstring injury. He has been limited at practice and the Raiders want to make sure he's completely healed before playing him again.
Left guard Robert Gallery is probable as he hopes to return from a hamstring injury that has sidelined him since the opener.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch plans holdout over contract
- 49ers' Smith: I've stayed sober since Sept.
- NFL suspends Ravens RB Rice for 2 games
- Romo says his best football is yet to come
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 6 PREVIEW
HOT READ: ARIAN FOSTER
MNF: Titans at Jaguars, 8:30 ET
NFL BLOG NETWORK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Fathead Darren McFadden Home Uniform Wall Graphic