Chris Johnson back at Titans practice
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Three injured Tennessee Titans who sat out of Thursday's practice were back on the practice field Friday.
However, punter Brett Kern was added to the injury report as he did not practice with a right hamstring injury. Kern could be seen bending over and stretching as he left when the special teams portion of practice was over Friday.
Running back Chris Johnson, who was given Thursday off to rest his sore thigh, practiced fully for the Titans, as did rookie receiver Damian Williams, who missed Thursday with an injury. Defensive tackle Tony Brown, who has practiced once a week to rest his surgically repaired knee, worked on Friday after sitting out Thursday.
The Titans play at Jacksonville on Monday night.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers still not ready to return for Packers
- Welker likely out until playoffs, sources say
- Bears' Briggs medically cleared to return
- Harbaugh: 'Absolutely' want to be with 49ers
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 6 PREVIEW
HOT READ: ARIAN FOSTER
MNF: Titans at Jaguars, 8:30 ET
NFL BLOG NETWORK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Great American Products Tennessee Titans 60 oz. Clear Glass Pitcher