Dunta Robinson not cleared to play
Robinson watched practice on Wednesday as he stood on the sideline and talked with staff members. He did not speak with reporters.
Smith says Robinson may be able to "run around" as early as Thursday. Robinson must be cleared by an independent doctor.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- 49ers' Smith: I've stayed sober since Sept.
- NFL suspends Ravens RB Rice for 2 games
- Suspended WR Blackmon arrested for pot
- Source: Pack's Nelson wants $10M per year
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 7 PREVIEW
MNF: Giants at Cowboys, 8:30 ET
VIOLENCE IN THE NFL
NFL BLOG NETWORK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- FANMATS Atlanta Falcons Team Carpet Tiles