Browns to start QB Colt McCoy again
Both veterans missed practice Wednesday and Thursday with high-ankle sprains, while McCoy again took the first-team reps.
McCoy had a relatively successful NFL debut last week against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
The third-round pick threw for 281 yards, one touchdown and two interceptions in a 28-10 loss.
The Browns will get another chance to evaluate McCoy in New Orleans. Cleveland (1-5) then has the bye week to determine whether it will stick with the rookie or go back to Delhomme or Wallace in two weeks.
James Walker covers the AFC North for ESPN.com.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Colts owner Irsay arrested on suspected DWI
- Broncos sign WR Sanders to 3-year deal
- Texans' Foster medically cleared to return
- Saints bring back RT Strief on five-year deal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 7 PREVIEW
MNF: Giants at Cowboys, 8:30 ET
VIOLENCE IN THE NFL
NFL BLOG NETWORK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Antigua Men's Cleveland Browns Pique Xtra-Lite White Polo