Vince Young listed as questionable
Jeff Fisher didn't rule him out but it's going to take a very good pre-game warmup for Young to play.
"He did some things inside, and that's progress for us," Fisher said.
He suffered an ankle and knee injury Monday night. Kerry Collins has taken all the snaps.
With it being a short week because of the Monday night game, Collins is the leading candidate to be the starter.
"I'm ready to go. I've a good week of practice and I'm entirely comfortable with what we're doing game-plan wise," Collins said.
John Clayton is a senior NFL writer for ESPN.com.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Manziel admits to offseason 'rookie mistakes'
- Seahawks' Carroll: Wish Lynch was with us
- Source: Colts RB Ballard suffers torn Achilles
- Veteran Nicks, Bucs 'mutually agree' to part
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 7 PREVIEW
MNF: Giants at Cowboys, 8:30 ET
VIOLENCE IN THE NFL
NFL BLOG NETWORK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Riddell Tennessee Titans Mini Speed Football Helmet