Report: Kenny Britt to play
Britt was excused from Friday's practice but took part in a walk-through on Saturday, the newspaper reported. He is expected to play.
"Without all the information this close to the ballgame, I'm going to go ahead and allow Kenny to play," Titans coach Jeff Fisher told The Tennessean. "I'll continue to gather information, and if I feel like disciplinary action needs to be taken, I'll do it next week,"
Britt was involved in a fight at Nashville Club Karma at 1:45 a.m. Friday. An investigation into misdemeanor assault remains open.
Britt has started two straight games. The Titans' first-round draft pick in 2009 has caught four touchdown passes this season.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Charles, Chiefs agree on extension
- Broncos' Bowlen has Alzheimer's, steps down
- Davis ends holdout, reports to 49ers camp
- Suggs wants Flacco to be more vocal leader
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Kenny Britt Wall Graphic