Vince Young back at practice
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Vince Young's left knee and ankle are feeling good enough that the Tennessee quarterback returned to practice for the first time since spraining his leg on Oct. 18.
Now whether he plays Sunday when the Titans (5-2) visit San Diego (2-5) remains to be seen.
Coach Jeff Fisher backed down practice to give his team some rest, and he says Young was good enough to get through one period Wednesday.
Young says he wanted to move around and see how he feels.
Fisher says the key to whether Young starts Sunday will be how the quarterback is able to move around and if he can be effective under center.
Young sprained his knee and ankle on the second series of the Titans' 30-3 win on Oct. 18 in Jacksonville.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers still not ready to return for Packers
- Welker likely out until playoffs, sources say
- Vikes' Peterson 'ready to roll' vs. Bengals
- Bears' Briggs medically cleared to return
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Great American Products Tennessee Titans 2-Piece Logo Rocks Glass Set