Injuries limit Steelers defensive ends
PITTSBURGH -- Steelers defensive end Brett Keisel has missed practice for a third consecutive day because of a sore left hamstring and is doubtful for Sunday night's game against the Saints.
Pittsburgh may be without both of the starting ends in its 3-4 defense, since Aaron Smith (torn left triceps) is out indefinitely. Keisel was injured early in the Steelers' 28-10 victory against Cleveland on Oct. 17.
Right guard Trai Essex, who has missed four games with a sprained left ankle, outside linebacker LaMarr Woodley (hamstring) and right tackle Flozell Adams (ankle) practiced Friday and are expected to play.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: Manziel works out for Browns brass
- Kelly leaves NYC to continue cancer treatment
- Saban: Talks with Peyton, Gase not together
- Source: 49ers likely to pass on Smith option
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 8 PREVIEW
HOT READ: LT AND LOMBARDI
MNF: Texans at Colts, 8:30 ET
NFL BLOG NETWORK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Nike Women's Home Game Jersey Pittsburgh Steelers LaMarr Woodley #56